Arrco Lighting Company LLC gives warranty against manufacturing and material defects on the products.
If the conditions below are fulfilled, Arrco Lighting Company LLC will either repair or replace the products with new fully functional products.
The warranty is valid from the invoice date and applies for manufacturing and material defects if the products have been used/ installed:
- Purely in accordance with their intended purpose and application specifications
- Within the specified operational envelope example; environment
- With power within the specified range i.e. voltage, current and frequency
- In a professional and legal manner and in accordance with installation instructions provided.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any type of consequential loss
- Failure due to expose to extreme conditions e.g. thunder, water ingress, fire, bad ventilation or other conditions beyond the control of Arrco Lighting Company LLC
- Parts that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear e.g. interchangeable light sources, starters and batteries
- Failures due to compatibility issues between the products and installation environment e.g. control system and power supply
- Products that have been modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel
- Normal maintenance and repair issues